InfaSecure - Attain Premium
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Attain Premium takes all of the incredible Premium Range features and packages them up into our slimmest child restraint. With Extended Rearward Facing to 30 months, and Forward Facing to a large 4-year-old, it's a very little child restraint, but a very big deal.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm approx. across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes, Attain is our narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market to date. Not only is it narrow across, but it also features an ultra-compact Rearward Facing depth, which is great for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers!).Premium Materials and Comfort; Active Bamboo™
Attain Premium features our new Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort. Also, we've completely redesigned the covers, utilising the highest levels of craftsmanship, and the new modular infant insert offers support and comfort to smaller babies.
The gorgeous new Active Bamboo™ covers overlay an unprecedented level of padding, with up to 3 times the padding of our previous child restraints. As a result, it's the most comfortable ride we've ever produced.Premium Safety; Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) & Secur-air™
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. Attain comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.Premium Convenience;
Attain Premium includes a slew of features designed to make travel easier; Buckle holders keep shoulder straps out of the way when placing your child in the restraint. All new labeling across the Attain is designed to be easier to understand and use. A free In Case Of Emergency label comes with every Premium restraint, ensuring that emergency services have all the information they need, should you ever be in an accident.
There are nine levels of recline available in Forward Facing mode. Twist & Lift™ allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this, it means no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition, Attain comes with a fabric seat protector, and a free SafeGrip Belt Clamp.Premium After Sales Care;
By purchasing Attain Premium and registering your warranty with us, you're automatically enrolled in our Premium Customer Program. Receive lifetime discounts on spare parts and covers, early and exclusive access to events and promotions, priority customer care and much, much more.
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 4-year-old
- Ultra compact width – great for 3 across
- Ultra compact Rearward Facing depth – great for small vehicles
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Active Bamboo™ – high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Available in 2 modern colours
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy to remove shoulder pads
- Height adjustable crotch buckle
- New modular design Infant Insert
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (w/ Cover) – 46cm
- Width (Cover Compressed) – 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm