Product contains button battery/(ies).
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Button/coin cell batteries are hazardous and must be kept out of reach of children at all times, whether the battery is new or used.
- If it is suspected a button/coin cell battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately or contact the Australian Poisons Information Centre on 131126 for 24/7 fast, expert advice. These batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.