The nappy includes an inner gusset to catch the runny poos and has a waterproof tummy panel to stop wees wetting clothes.
The Bamboo cotton booster pads are 36cm x 12cm. Each absorbent pad includes 3 layers of thirsty 420gsm natural fibre bamboo and cotton. 420gsm is thicker than most bamboo cotton booster pads on the market.
Nappy comes with two quality bamboo/cotton inserts.
1. Nappy Change - After removing your childs used nappy, flick the solid poo into the loo. Quick rinse off.
2. Basket - Put the pads & Nappy outer shell into a laundry basket or washing machine with lid open. No need to soak
3. Prewash - Wash at 40 degrees to 60 degrees. Use washing powder (Persil Ultimate is excellent) No fabric softener or beach.
4. Main Wash - Within 2 days, top up the washing machine that has the nappies with other small laundry items and put through a full wash at 40-60 degrees.
5. Dry - Line dry but avoid prolonged sun exposure of the nappy outer shells. Booster pads can be tumble dried if needed
6. Stuff - Put the pad (s) into the nappy ahead of time. Avoid scratching the waterproof layer with rings or fingernails.
For more advice see - www.cleanclothnappies.com
One size fits most - 3.5-17kg
1. Attach the waist snaps - Snap the rising snaps to the correct fit for your baby's legs
2. Best Fit - Make sure there is room for 2 fingers in the waist so there is no muffin top.
3. Extra Material - Push the hidden material up towards the tummy button.
4. Leg Seal - Check that the elastic is in the leg creases where underwear would sit.