Even at a very young age, children can begin to understand the process of reading. Reading fosters imagination and the idea of possible worlds. Through identification with characters in a book, children learn social skills such as sharing, taking turns, and cooperation. Reading also allows children to learn about their environment. As they begin to point out places and objects that are new, they learn the concepts of shape, colour, and size. A child and caregiver bond in a warm and loving way through the experience of sharing a book.
Lamaze Books are developed in conjunction with developmental experts. The back cover of each book includes play ideas, ways to use the book, the benefits of reading to your child, and developmental stages for that specific age.
- INTERACTIVE BOOK: Colorful book with soft pages that you can read along with baby to discover new things.
- BABY DEVELOPMENT: Gripping and grabbing the book's cloth pages helps baby to develop fine motor skills
- COLORFUL PAGES: Bright contrast pages, discovery mirror provide visual stimulation for baby to explore and focus
- CLIP ON TOY: Hooks to strollers, carriers and diaper bags for easy fun where ever you go
- Durable: Cloth pages are designed for durability
Age: birth and up